Sunday, January 24, 2010

some things change

Last night, I slept over at Met's place. I went there around 12-ish? And we karaoke-ed till' early morning. It was fun, but I lost my voice when I started singing with Bahrin. We sang "Kiss from a rose","Always by Bon Jovi", and the others.. Well I'm not sure.


We had a match at RF around 5 today. We went against this Cyberpoint Serusop team. We didn't warmup at first. The results and highlights;

Dust2 CT side ; 3 - 12 (DEEP)
T side ; 13 - 2
Overall ; 16 -14 (eX believe! ; quoted by Geez)

Inferno T side ; 8 - 7 (Fooled around when our score reached 7,i think)
CT side ; 8 - 3 (Zuddin on FIRE!)

Nuke CT side ; 13 - 2 (Memet spammed cont from ramps, 2 times! Haha. My first death was when my frag score was 20 = DEEP)
T side ; 3 - 0 (Aqel's glock = WOW!, 2nd round = Aced by Zohan - DiscoGOOD.)


No comments:

Post a Comment